Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Black Rose

He left a black rose on my pillow,nightly
Curtains snapped and lifted with the humid breeze that entered my room
A scent of musk, wafted and hung heavy in the air
A chill ran down my spine, the moonlight gave an eerie aura surrounding my bed

He, had no name, just a presence in my dreams, or so I thought
A kiss that left my lips swollen and ruby red
Breathless
A touch that was cold, yet filled my being with fire

Demanding my submission, I gave it willingly
Unspeakable acts, that I surrendered to
Needful
He was pleased, I begged for mercy and more

Nightly, I waited for his presence
Afraid he would come, but, disappointed if he did not
His mocking laughter at my weakness
Sadistic power made me melt under his weight

Screaming for more, not recognizing my own voice
His coal black eyes burning sins into my soul
I knew I was a prisoner of his power
Not even God could save me

Wysteria

No comments:

Post a Comment