Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Friendship

The meaning of friendship

Today, I don't think people understand that sentence
It's not "who" you know, or, "What" they have
It's what they give from the heart.

People pretend to be your friend for many selfish reasons
They take advantage of what you can GIVE them
I am blessed, I have FIVE, REAL friends
No, they are my sisters and more

Some have more, some have less,
But, we have all of these special things
Love, respect, and a deep, deep friendship, a loving bond

When I say I don't think I could make it through life without them, I mean it
We laugh together, cry together, share our most intimate secrets and TRUST
The more we are together, the more I realize how blessed I am
Life is a struggle, but with all of them, it makes it so much easier

All of our personalities are different,  we know our own faults and strengths
We admit them, and don't have to  apologize for our short comings
Six, strong, caring, loving, honest women, together
A life-long bond that can never be broken.

To my sisters, I love each and everyone of you, and need you more than you will ever know
Thank you for being in my life. If I don't tell you enough, I know that you know I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment