Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

J- is for January Junk

It's that time of year again.
When the Holidays are over
And, January is Junk month for me
Bag the old stuff, box it, and I will be clutter free

Now that I am older, I find I can throw things away
However, just as I get rid of it, I need it.
Off to the thrift store I head
To rummage and riffle until I am dead

So, as you can see
January is get rid of Junk month
Only to make room for more
This January as I box the old, there will be new bargains I can't ignore!

Wysteria


12 comments:

  1. funny how that works, get rid of the old just to bring in the new...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave and Jingle!

    Thanks for the wave! I wonder does anyone else do that? Junk and Junk treasure hunting? lol

    Wysteria

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to read this poem Wysteria...
    I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should think it over... how much do we really need?
    I guess we mostly buy in order to relax...
    nice to read you again- sorry i left you someway behind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poem, I can so relate~ I love thrifting and tend to keep to much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the story of my life! Great poem and J post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have found that to be true at times--give something away only to find that it is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post totally made me laugh. I've been hauling stuff to my Mom's for a garage sale.

    My husband asked what I'm going to do with the money and I said, "But new, cooler junk!"

    Thanks for the happy stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday.

    You are a joy.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the chuckle, Wysteria. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh.. ugh.... sorry... I was so busy packing up junk and getting ready for the new stuff, I forgot to write to all of you!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and I am so glad that others do the same~!

    Wysteria

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do that at garage sales . I sell my items and make a buck or two , turn around and buy someone else's junk lol .

    ReplyDelete